Maharaja Harish Chandra, the ruler of Kangra (Trigarta) laid the foundation of Guler in 1405. A fort on a hilltop at Haripur –the capital of Guler reminds of the royalty and grandeur of that by-gone era. Experience the richness of Flora, Fauna while watching from close quarters, the migratory birds in the wetland & the fish in the himmering waters of ‘Maharana Pratap Sagar’. Ride over hectares of untouched thick forests to capture a glimpse of the wildlife.
- Stay at Sai Gardens & the Royal Guler Heritage camp
- Boating, horse riding and angling
- Jet boat ride to the unexplored ranser islands in the heart of the Pong Dam ( Maharana Pratap Sagar Dam)
Day 1 Palampur
- Check in early morning at Sai Gardens.
- After breakfast , take rest
- Proceed for sight seeing : Bundla tea estate, ancient Baijnath Temple, Shobha Singh Art gallery & Norah Richard’s potteries.
- Bon fire and dinner in the lawns
Day 2 Palampur-Guler
- After breakfast proceed to Guler
- Check in at the Royal Guler Heritage camp
- Post lunch visit the Ranser islands in the jet boat
- Camp in Swiss tents
- Bon fire & games
Day 3 Guler-Palampur
- After breakfast proceed to Palampur
- En route visit Shri Chamunda Devi Temple
- Dinner in the lawns at Sai Gardens
Day 4 Departure from Palampur
- Departure from Palampur